The process needed to transform Google Earth Enterprise, or GEE, from a closed-source commercial offering to an open-source, publicly available suite of applications is pretty complex and still ongoing. GEE was in development first at Keyhole, then at Google for 12 years. During that time a lot changed with the code, but at the same […]Continue Reading »
- First Open Source Version of Google Earth Enterprise is Here!
- Google Earth Enterprise Helps Bring Contextual Mobile Functionality at the Tactical Edge
- Bringing Google Earth Enterprise to the Public, Part 1
- New Google Earth and Open Google Earth Enterprise Just in Time for Earth Day!
- TST Contributes Circle Authoring to Open Layers