Author: Pavel Penev, Software Engineer @ Thermopylae Sciences and Technology Even though you could, perhaps, get a circle on an Open Layers canvas by importing a data source, the ability to author and modify circles seemed to be an often-requested feature, including for users of iSpatial who may want the option to use Open Layers […]Continue Reading »
- First Open Source Version of Google Earth Enterprise is Here!
- Google Earth Enterprise Helps Bring Contextual Mobile Functionality at the Tactical Edge
- Bringing Google Earth Enterprise to the Public, Part 1
- New Google Earth and Open Google Earth Enterprise Just in Time for Earth Day!
- TST Contributes Circle Authoring to Open Layers