Thermopylae are experts in Google Earth Enterprise.
- Award-winning partnership with Google demonstrated by: North American Innovation Partner of the Year for Maps 2012, North American Deployment Partner of the Year for Maps 2013, Global Partner of the Year for Maps 2013, NORTHAM Business Impact Award for Maps 2015, has led to a close working relationship with Google’s engineers and product team.
- A long history of collaborating and fielding Google Earth Enterprise within Government and Defense environments.
- We have experience dealing with unique and complex geospatial problem sets and developing innovative solutions to solve them.
- Our team understands the challenges involved in working with data and imagery sets in secure or classified environments.
- We have award-winning geo software development credentials, as evidenced by our flagship products iSpatial® and Ubiquity®.
- We are a small, Service Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOSB) business that thrives on internal collaboration.
Thermopylae Sciences and Technology offers clients a range of geospatial products and services, from software such as our iSpatial® and Ubiquity® platforms, to third-party software components, to consulting and collaboration with Government and private sector stakeholders. In everything we do, we strive to deliver innovative solutions that leverage our years of in-depth geospatial experience to get results for our clients.
Software Support and Sustainment
TST provides support for Google Earth Enterprise by leveraging software and geospatial engineers with deep knowledge and years of experience with the Google Earth Enterprise stack. TST engineers have support tactical, portable Google Earth deployments up to enterprise solutions with hundreds of terabytes of content.
Integration and Engineering
To be effective, location technology must be implemented into your workflow in a way that is streamlined and meaningful. We develop custom geospatial applications around Google Maps API, Luciad, OpenLayers and other platforms, offering solutions tailored to your unique needs — whether they include asset tracking, real-time visualization or collaboration. Integrating geospatial information at the enterprise level is a persistent challenge for many organizations. Thermopylae can design and collaborate on solutions that incorporate multiple data sets and give your team access to the key insights necessary to make informed decisions.
Consulting and Training
To be effective, location technology must be implemented into your workflow in a way that is streamlined and meaningful. We develop custom geospatial applications around Google Maps, Google Earth, and many other geo platforms.
From asset tracking to hydrocarbon exploration, Thermopylae’s background in GIS and GEOINT allows us to provide analysis and indexing of geospatial data sets for a number of different applications.